About Cincy Summer Streets
Cincy Summer Streets is a celebration of our largest public space - our city streets. We open the streets to create a car-free space for everyone to play, run, walk, bike, skate, dance, create art, connect with their neighbors, and support local businesses.
Cincy Summer Streets is a free event for everyone.
In its second year (2015), Cincinnati joined more than 100 Open Streets events taking place across the country in cities like Nashville, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Louisville, New York, Portland, and Seattle.
What makes Cincy Summer Streets different from other street festivals?
We keep the street mostly open so people can move by walking, running, biking, and skating. Also, Cincy Summer Streets is all about play (turning a street into a park for a day), physical activity, and exploring our city in healthy and fun ways.
The Carol Ann and Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation
Interact for Health
- City of Cincinnati
- Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce
- Art On The Streets
- Northside Community Council
- Northside Business Association
- Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation
- Walnut Hills Area Council
- East Walnut Hills Assembly
- Cincinnati Development Fund
- Over-the-Rhine Community Council
- Findlay Market